- 12 ounces sauvignon blanc or dry riesling, chilled
- 6 ounces London dry gin, such as Tanqueray
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 ounces simple syrup
- 10 dashes orange bitters
- 1 starfruit
- 3 ounces chilled club soda or ginger beer
- In a large pitcher, stir wine, gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, and orange bitters together. Add 1 cup of ice and stir well.
- Slice starfruit into 1/4-inch thick slices. Fill serving glasses with ice and line sides with starfruit slices. Add club soda or ginger beer to wine mixture, stir gently to blend, and pour into serving glasses.