- 2 Mangoes
- 2 small Papayas
- 1 Tb. sugar
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. chile powder (preferably ancho)
- 1 pinch of cayenne
- Zest of 1 lime
- Cut the flesh of the mangoes off the pit. Run a small knife around the interior of the peel to remove it. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Then remove the peel in the same manner as the mangoes.
- Slice the mangoes and papayas into thick strips.
- Mix the sugar, salt, spices and lime zest in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle on top for the fruit. Serve immediately.