- 1/3 cup of sago
- water to boil
- 1/4 papaya, chopped
- 1/4 papaya, blended
- 2 blocks yellow rock sugar
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- 500 ml of water
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Dump sago into boiling water. Stir.
- Boil for a minute or two then turn off heat and cover.
- Once the sago are clear (~15 mins), drain and rinse under cold water.
- Bring 500ml water to a boil and put yellow rock sugar in.
- After sugar dissolves, put in the chopped papaya.
- (Boil for a bit of you like your papaya soften)
- Turn heat off.
- Pour in coconut cream, papaya purée, and sago into pot.
Stir and enjoy!