- Milk (5%) - 400 ml
- Mango puree - 225 gm
- Flour Cake - 50 gm
- Sugar - 250 gm
- Egg Yolk - 100 gm
- Vanilla essence - 10 ml
- Salt - 15 gm
- Fresh mango chunks - 250 gm
Puff Pastry Dough
- Line the tart shell with puff pastry dough and place into the chiller.
- Mix all the ingredients together and strain.
- Fill the mixture into the prepared tart shells.
- Bake tart at 230 degree centigrade in a convection oven until the top turns brown and the base is baked.
- Egg yolk - 80 gm
- Castor sugar - 160 gm
- Flour - 225 gm
- Baking powder - 8 gm
- Salt - 2 gm
- Butter unsalted - 160 gm
- Fresh Mango - 160 gm
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until light.
- Add the soft butter into the egg yolk mixture.
- Lastly, add the flour sift together with the baking powder.
- Place the dough onto cling film, wrap and place into the refrigerator for some time to harden the dough.
- Roll the dough quickly with little flour, cut to desired shape.
- Bake at 160 degree for 15 mins.
- Apply pastry cream on top of the tart base and arrange it fresh mango.