- ½ tin Milkmaid
- 400 ml Milk
- 1 cup Lychee
- 200 ml Fresh cream
- 5 tsp Gelatin
- Drain the lychees from the can. This will be about 1 1/2 cups of lychees.
- Crush the lychees in the mixer.
- Beat the milkmaid, milk and fresh cream using egg beater. Mix in the lychees.
- Soak the gelatine in 5tbsp water. Leave it for 5 min for the gelatine to bloom. Add 5 tbsp warm water and stir with a fork till the gelatine completely dissolves
- Add the gelatine to the milk mixture
- Pour in a bowl or individual cups and refrigerate for 4- 5 hrs. Serve cold.