- 1 (19-ounce) can lychee fruit in syrup
- 2 green tea bags
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 lime, cut into thin slices
- Handful mint leaves
- Handful raspberries, for garnishing (optional)
- Strain the can of lychee fruit, reserving the syrup. Freeze the lychee fruit on a baking tray.
- Steep green tea in hot water, about 4 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Add cooled green tea, lychee syrup and grated ginger to a pitcher. Stir. Add frozen lychee fruit, lime slices, mint leaves, raspberries and ice. Serve.