- 5g agar agar powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 235ml water
- 125ml canned lychee syrup
- 250ml fresh soya bean milk (unsweetened)
- 5 pieces canned lychee (chopped into smaller pieces)
- 2 tbsp UHT full cream milk
- 1/8 lychee essence
- 1 pandan leaf
- Pour lychee syrup into a pot. Add agar agar powder, water, pandan leaf and sugar into the pot and bring to boil under low fire.
- Once boiled, sieve the jelly solution. Add in the UHT milk, soya bean milk and lychee flesh. Mix evenly then pour the jelly into jelly mould. Let it cool off then refridgerate.
- Add in 1 or 2 lychee fruit and 1 tbsp of lychee syrup on top of the jelly. Serve chilled.