Yield: Makes Two Glasses
- 1 cup Guava Juice
- 1 can Original Citrus Fresca
- Splash of fresh Lime juice
- 1 cup Ice. crushed
- 3 oz light rum (optional)
- 2 – 4 fresh mint sprigs
- 4 – 6 fresh (or frozen) raspberries
- Place all the ingredients except the mint and raspberries in a beverage shaker (or a blender if you don’t have a shaker).
- Shake well. If using a blender, simply pulse for a few seconds (we’re not trying to make slushies here, but we want things well mixed).
- Pour into glasses, add the mint sprigs and raspberries.
- Feel free to garnish with a slice of lime.