Make 12 Ounces
- 3 cups guavas, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve to separate our the seeds. Using a large spoon, press down on the solids to release the juices.
- Return the now seedless mixture back to the saucepan and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for 40 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Pour into jars and refrigerate until use. The jelly will thicken as it cools.