- 60 ml of fresh guava puree (ripened guava with soft pulp for best results)
- 30 ml of simple sugar syrup (adjust depending on the sweetness of guava)
- 15 ml of fresh lemon juice
- Sparkling Himalayan Water (or use soda)
- 1 tsp of powdered Hajmola digestives (or jaljeera powder or chat masala)
- few mint leaves
- lemon wedges
- ice cubes
How to make guava puree:
Peel guava and chop into chunks. Grind into a smooth paste using 2 cups of water. Strain the pulp once or twice to remove the seeds. The fresh guava puree is ready. Refrigerate for later use.
- In a tall glass, add guava puree, lemon juice, sugar syrup, mint leaves and hajmola powder. Mix well with a long spoon. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Drop few lemon wedges and then add Sparkling Himalayan or soda. Give it a nice stir and Serve immediately.