Prep. Time 20 minutes
- 6 medium sized guavas
- 2 pomegranates, seeded or 4 cups pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups cold mineral water
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- Cut the guavas in half, then peel and seed them keeping the seeds and peel in a bowl.
- Cut the guava into small cubes and place in a bowl (about 2 cups).
- Place the guava peel and seeds in the blender (about 2 cups). Add the water, lemon juice and sugar and blend on medium speed until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Run the guava juice through a sieve to get a smooth juice. (If you feel that the juice is not sweet enough, you can adjust it by adding some more sugar).
- Mix the guava cubes and pomegranate seeds with the guava juice and serve!