- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2.5 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup dragon fruit
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter for batter + for frying pancakes
- In a bowl combine flour, buttermilk, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla sugar, whisked eggs and melted butter. Mix well
- Cut dragon fruit in small pieces and add to the batter.
- Heat a pan and melt butter in it.
- Pour small batter on the pan and let it cook, when you see bubbles on top flip it over. Let it cook till golden brown.
- Serve with dusted sugar or maple syrup or honey or butter!