For inner filling,
- 200g Dragon fruit
- 250ml Water
- 60g Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Agar-agar powder
- 1 teaspoon Instant Jelly powder
- 100ml Coconut milk
- 100ml Fresh milk
For mooncake skin,
- 300g Dragon fruit
- 750ml Water
- 110g Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Agar-agar powder
- 3/4 tablespoons Instant Jelly powder
For the filling,
- Mash/blend the dragon fruit until it become purée flesh. Combine it with the rest of ingredients filling (A).
- Bring to a boil and add in ingredient (B). Keep on stirring until it boils again.
- Then pour the filling mixture into the moulds till almost full (depends on the size of your mould).
- Leave them cool to set, dislodge then only proceed to make skin.
- Remove the filling from its mould and scratch the surface of the filling with fork so that it can stick together with the skin.
For the mooncake skin,
- Again, mash/blend the dragon fruit until it become purée flesh.
- Combine all the ingredients together and cook it until it boils.
- Then pour the skin mixture into the plastic jelly mould to 1/3 only.
- Let them cool for awhile, then place the filling jelly in the centre of each jelly mould.
- Continue by pour the remaining mixture into the mould until the filling is covered.
- Leave them to set, keep chilled.