- 1 (15 oz.) can unsweetened coconut milk (divided)
- 1 frozen pitaya smoothie pack
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks (divided)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup honey (or maple or coconut syrup if vegan)
- In a blender or food processor puree 1/2 cup coconut milk, pitaya broken up into pieces, 1/2 cup of the pineapple, mango, and banana. Add a little water if needed to turn the blender. Spoon pitaya mixture about 1/3 the way up the popsicle molds. Insert the sticks and freeze. Transfer the rest of the pitaya mixture to a bowl and place in the refrigerator. Wash out the blender.
- In the clean blender, blend the rest of the coconut milk, 1/2 cup pineapple, and 1/4 cup honey.
- Once the first layer of the pitaya mixture has frozen enough to hold the popsicle sticks up, pour the coconut pineapple mixture another third the way up the popsicle molds. Place back into the freezer until this layer has frozen.
- Finally, spoon the last pitaya layer into the molds. Freeze completely.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mold under hot water for a few seconds.