- One dragonfruit
- 10 to 12 shrimps
- Optional: some mixed sweet peas, chopped carrot and corns (boiled)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tbsp cooking wine, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce for seafood
- some parsley flakes
- First, we make the boat. This post “How to prepare a dragon fruit in 30 seconds” should give you a pretty good idea. The only difference is that we set aside the chopped fruit for later use.
- Heat up a pan with olive oil and cook the shrimps until they are bright pink on the outside and not transparent in the center (about 3 minutes), add the dragon fruits, mixed vegs, cooking wine, salt and sugar.
- Turn the heat off. Add the soy sauce. Gently stir for another 30 seconds.
- Parsley shower.
- Bring them to the loading dock. We are shipping to your plate