- 1 packet of gelatin (1/4 oz)
- 1/4 C cold water
- 3/4 C dragon fruit puree (I used 1 dragon fruit that was ~1/2 lb.)*
- 2 1/2 t sugar or honey (adjust based on sweetness of your fruit)
- Powdered sugar, sifted, for dusting (optional)
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in bowl.
- Let sit for 1 minute, until gelatin has softened. In the meantime, place dragon fruit puree in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add sugar or honey as needed. Once the mixture has just started to boil, pour over gelatin. Mix until all gelatin has dissolved.
- Pour into molds or a small pan. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until solid, then remove from molds and dust with powdered sugar if desired.
*To prepare the dragon fruit, cut in half and scoop the flesh out. Place in blender or food processor and blend until relatively smooth (no large chunks).