Custard Apple and Honey Frozen Yoghurt - Pop Sugar
- 3 cups organic full-cream yoghurt
- 1 cup custard apple pulp and juice (about 1 large custard apple, or you can use frozen pulp)
- 3 tbsp honey
- Line a fine sieve with muslin or a clean tea towel and place it over a large bowl.
- Pour the yoghurt into the muslin and leave in the fridge to strain for at least two and a half hours but preferably overnight.
- Put the strained yoghurt into another large bowl and mix through the custard apple pulp and honey until well combined.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker for 1 hour and then transfer to the freezer to set for a further 2 hours.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can just freeze this mixture in a large bowl in the freezer, whipping vigorously with a whisk at 45 minute intervals until it is set (about 3-4 hours).
Makes approx 750ml of frozen yoghurt.