- 1 Egg yolk
- 30 gram Caster sugar
- 150 ml Warm milk
- 7 gram Gelatin
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 1/2 cups Custard Apple
- 1 Mint leaves
- 1 Chopped Mango
- In a medium sauce pan, combine egg yolks and sugar and mix well using a whisk.
- Add warm milk and cook on a slow flame for 5 to 8 minutes or till egg cooks partially.
- When the mixture starts to thicken, remove off flame and place on crushed ice.
- Meanwhile, combine gelatin with few drops of water and melt over double boiler.
- Mix well and add to egg mixture and whisk well.
- Crush mint leaves in a mortar pestle and squeeze out the juice.
- Add mint juice to egg mixture along with custard apple puree and mix well.
- Keep to set for half hour over ice or in the refrigerator.
- After half hour, remove and whisk again. Add whipped cream and fold in whipped cream.
- Place chopped mangoes at base of each glass.
- Pour in individual glasses and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or till set.
- Garnish with mint sprigs (optional) or serve plain as a dessert.