- 280ml water
- ¾ cup caster sugar (170 grams)
- 350 grams ripe custard apple flesh (approximately 1 custard apple)
- 120ml passion fruit pulp (no seeds)
- 120ml coconut cream
- Make up sugar syrup by placing water and sugar in a small saucepan and bringing to the boil. Stir to dissolve sugar then turn off heat and leave to cool.
- Blend custard apple in a processor until completely smooth, and then mix blended custard apple with half of the sugar syrup.
- Evenly spoon custard apple mixture into eight 100ml ice block moulds. Insert ice block sticks and then freeze moulds for four hours.
- Mix 120mls passion fruit pulp with 3 tablespoons (45 mls) of the remaining sugar syrup and pour into four of the moulds.
- Mix 120mls coconut cream with 3 tablespoons (45 mls) of the remaining sugar syrup and pour into the remaining four moulds.
- Freeze for another four hours.