- 3 cups custard apple pulp
- Plain low-fat yoghurt as required
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime or lemon juice
- Squash the pulp in a processor or blender.
- Add the yoghurt, juice, honey and mix all together.
- Pour the mixture into ice-cube trays or a square pan.
- Freeze until almost hard.
- Cut into chunks and place in processor again and blend until fluffy but not completely melt.
- Pour back into trays or serving dishes and freeze again.
- Scoop out and serve decorated with some wafer thin strips of lime skin.