- 3 cups of custard apple pulp
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Sugar as required
- 3 - 4 almonds
- Cashews as required
- dried grapes as required
- Condensed milk is emptied into a large beating bowl.
- It is then placed in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Puree custard apple pulp saving a tablespoon.
- Beat the condensed milk till it becomes foamy.
- Add the puree and beat again. Then fold in saved pulp.
- Make ice cream either in ice cream churner or set in freezer tray.
- Stir every 30 minutes till the ice cream is almost set.
- Again remove it from the bowl and beat with a spatula until light.
- Refreeze it until it is well set.
- Delicious ice cream is ready.
- Decorate it with cashews, dried grapes and almonds.
- Serve in scoops.