- 425g can stoneless black cherries, drained well
- 1 ripe custard apple, flesh removed, stones discarded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- reheat grill on medium-high. Place tray 15-20cm away from heat.
- Lightly grease 4 small (1 cup) ovenproof dishes. Divide cherries and custard apple flesh among the greased dishes. Whisk the sour cream, cream, egg, sugar, vanilla and flour until combined.
- Pour mixture over fruit. Cook under preheated grill for 7-10 mins. Serve dusted with icing sugar.